What Does an Orthodontist Do On Your First Appointment
We have scheduled your initial appointment to allow Dr. Enoch and Dr. Lamei sufficient time to do a thorough examination, including complimentary X-rays, and to discuss his findings with you. The preliminary examination will result in one of three outcomes:
- The patient is not ready and is placed on recall (Development Supervision) to be seen at a later date.
- The orthodontic treatment will be of a limited nature at this time.
- Full comprehensive orthodontic treatment is indicated.
- The initial exam and diagnostic records are complimentary to you, thereby enabling Dr. Enoch and Dr. Lamei to provide you with the information you need to start your orthodontic treatment.
- Treatment fees are dependent on many factors including: the difficulty of treatment, time necessary, and type of treatment. At your first visit, if treatment is indicated, our treatment coordinator will discuss fees and options for payment.