Dr. Enoch, a Diplomate in the American Board of Orthodontics, received his Doctor of Dental Medicine (D.M.D.) degree from the University of Florida and his Masters of Science (M.S.) Degree from Washington University. Dr. Enoch's Master’s Thesis was based on studies involving the Frankel Appliance (one of the group of functional appliances, which helps to redirect the growth development of a growing child's jaw).
Dr. Enoch has been practicing in the Atlanta Metro area since 1983. He and his wife, Ina, have two sons, Jordan and Ryan. When Dr. Enoch is not in his office, he enjoys spending time with his family, travel, golf, reading, tennis and wood turning.
As one of Dr. Enoch's many volunteer causes, he helped set up and continues to participate with The Cobb Dental Society Child Assistance Program. This program offers children from low-income families the opportunity to receive adequate dental services that would otherwise be unattainable. Dr. Enoch also volunteers at the Ben Massell Clinic in Atlanta. This all-volunteer clinic provides patients with a full range of dental services. Dr. Enoch has always supported local youth organizations and sponsors many school-related activities.
- Washington University - Master of Science, Certificate of Orthodontics
- University of Florida - DMD, (Doctor of Dental Medicine)
- Knox College - BA, Chemistry
- Diplomate, College of American Board of Orthodontists
- American Association of Orthodontics
- Southern Association of Orthodontics
- American Dental Association
- Georgia Dental Association
- Alpha Omega Dental Fraternity
- Hinman Dental Society
Honors, Awards, and Leadership
- Diplomate, Board of Orthodontics
- American Association of Orthodontics Insurance Council
- Past President Cobb Dental Society
- Past President Alpha Omega Dental Fraternity
- Founder- Cobb County Children's Dental Care